Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our German Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in North-West Germany, including important markets such as Hamburg and Hannover, by participating in various supply-related projects. Working directly with the Regional Market Manager, you will get a front-row seat in one of the most exciting and fast growing startups of 2020.
What You'll Do
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations
- Fleet management
- Key account management of outsourcing partners
- Optimize service area, hotspots and deployment strategies
- Lead a team of Operations Specialists tasked with in-field repairs and asset recovery
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence
- Be involved in cost management efforts
- Participate in the hiring, training and supervision of the ground team
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to inform business decisions
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there
- Bilingual in both German and English
- Graduate of an accredited business or engineering school
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or other demanding fields
- Project management experience
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you
- Ability to navigate and decode data
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural leadership
- Organised individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Some people management experience is a plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We’re hiring all over Germany! If you see a similar role in another city, feel free to apply and let us know.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.