Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our core operations group. You will be responsible for advancing Lime's global business by identifying insights and collaborating with the business operations team to provide guidance to senior managers.
What You'll do
- Be the market owner- you call the shots
- Problem solve.
- Lead urgent projects and overcome obstacles that come your wayBuild and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations team in your market
- Manage performance.
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes and track results
- Work with the General Manager to set goals for your market.
- Represent the Company.
- As the market owner, you may be asked to meet with local government officials, business owners and customers.
- Be a culture carrier.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- Bilingual German/English
- 4-6 years experience in finance, consulting, project management or an equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Self-motivated, Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We’re hiring all over Germany! If you see a similar role in another city, feel free to apply and let us know.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.