Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Sensor Technology Expert for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of technical excellence in sensor technologies, sensor integration, and design.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Work in a world-class Autonomous Driving and ADAS team
- Evaluate capabilities of state-of-the-art cameras
- Work closely with design and body engineering teams to integrate and package sensor components
- Ensure the conformity to the required operational conditions (temperature, EM, power, vibration)
- Be responsible for vehicle level verification, validation, and tuning of sensor hardware
- Support in the product development of Autonomous Driving and ADAS features such as Highway Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Emergency Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Blind Spot Detection
- Assist in the development of sensor calibration and production manufacturing processes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and suppliers to define requirements and test cases
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems using diagnostic tools
- Work in a dynamic environment which evolves at a high pace
- Technical expertise in working with ADAS cameras
- Experience with automotive HW packaging and related analysis methods
- Knowledge of sensor calibration and validation methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of camera communication and image processing
- Experience defining ADAS system requirements and test cases
- Experiences in using C/C++/Python/Matlab to program for performance evaluation
- Familiarity with automotive regulations and functional safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS minimum in the areas of Optical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
- Ideally, 3+ years of work experience
- Advanced degrees / Ph.D. preferred for senior positions
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.