Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 30+ countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our Marketplace team in North America. In this role, you will own the development and growth of our Partner program, building a network of trusted operations partners to help carry out the day-to-day management of Lime’s fleet. The success of the Partner program is critical to scaling micromobility solutions while hitting operational and financial goals. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
Open to remote locations.
What You'll Do
- Drive the growth of Lime’s Partner program across North America to enable the expansion of micromobility to more cities, modes, and people
- Develop and own processes and tools to support the acquisition and management of our Partner base
- Analyze internal data to implement SLAs and continuously improve Partner performance
- Collect feedback from Partners and consolidate into actionable tasks for Local Operations or HQ teams
- Identify regional best in class markets and establish the best-in-class standards to drive across the organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive the most impactful projects and processes to obtain the company’s financial and operational goals
- 3+ years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.