Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Technician. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and creates an improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk to you!
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring IT support requests are addressed in a timely manner while exhibiting exemplary customer service skills. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Be responsible for handling the Desktop Support services queue
- Provision computer hardware/software and network support
- Manage computer inventory and supplies
- Triage, prioritize and remedy end-user computer issues
- Manage projects in a results-oriented environment
- A minimum of 2 years technical support experience in a corporate support
- Able to work from Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, and overtime as needed
- Excellent customer service ethics
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and broad knowledge of Microsoft products
- Hands-on experience with computer hardware
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical ability across a wide range of hardware, software, and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- BS or equivalent work experience
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting or programming
- Microsoft Desktop Technician Certification (MCTS) or appropriate experience
- Experience CAD applications
- Be part of something amazing
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.