Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Quality Strategy and Promotion. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to build, motivate, and lead a team of quality and strategy experts. He or she will be responsible for managing business planning for the Quality team, including mid- and long-term strategy planning, budget management, and Quality training across the entire Lucid Motors organization. He or she will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially the Engineering, Manufacturing, and Supplier teams. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of business management and quality leadership, preferably in an automotive environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the Quality organization business planning and budget activities
- Lead the mid- and long-term strategy planning for the entire Quality team
- Lead the Departmental Training team
- Practical Problem Solving
- Other Quality best practices
- Facilitate high-level company-wide cross-functional meetings, including SOP judgment, Delivery Judgement, and Quality Attack meetings
- Manage Lucid Motor’s Captive Fleet activities
- 10+ years of Quality and business management experience
- Automotive OEM and/or Tier 1 Supplier experience required
- Experience leading and building teams from the ground up
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field – Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management, etc.
- MBA or technical Master’s degree preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.