Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Aerodynamics Engineer. You will join our Aerodynamics team to contribute to the aerodynamic performance development of our vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to the aerodynamic design and development of world class vehicles
- Design, optimize, test, validate and implement into production innovative aerodynamic solutions
- Contribute to the development of robust yet efficient Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) processes to perform accurate vehicle aerodynamic simulations
- Work interactively and efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment, directly interfacing with the design studio and other engineers
- Solid understanding of aerodynamic fundamentals, CFD techniques and wind tunnel testing
- An ability to create CAD models to an excellent standard
- Working knowledge of various CFD software
- Experience with wind tunnel and track testing
- A team player attitude
- Outstanding communication and reporting skills
- A practical hands-on experience with prototyping
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS (minimum) in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or Aerodynamics Engineering
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.