Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master is responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving. You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the engineering, program management, product management and senior management teams. The ideal candidate lives, breathes Agile and has demonstrated ability in implementing the framework and tailor it to the needs of the team
- Facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Creates/implements an estimation framework that can be rolled out to cross-functional teams (i.e teams operating at different layers); Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team sprint execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Thrives in lean, dynamic environments with competing priorities and leads the team in identifying the right priorities and focus.
- Able to do post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- Manage other special projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field, computer science preferred
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience and 2 years leading sprints
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level audience
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email
- Self-motivated, organized
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.