Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Track and Trace Specialist. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the track & trace of inbound freight shipments from multiple vendor locations for both domestic and international shipments.
- Partnership with merchandise vendors, domestic carriers, and DC locations to ensure timely pick up & deliveries.
- Assist internal customers by providing support and analysis as needed or requested in regard to the whereabouts of their parts.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement throughout daily operations and escalates issues that may cause delays in shipments.
- Communicate critical information to internal and external partners in clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solutions; ability to make real time decisions with minimal guidance.
- Analyze and monitor performance and KPI monitoring.
- Ability to understand & manage data reports while owning performance metrics that drive business results.
- Compile and present data analysis to management; measure performance criteria for all carriers and vendors, as well as performance metrics for internal evaluation.
- Build and maintain relationship with key personnel and their assigned vendors.
- Hold meetings with the vendors teams via phone or web conferencing to flush out any issues or concerns, or just to coordinate timely shipments.
- Recap KPI and scorecards while discussing opportunities for improvement.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 1-3 years of Logistics and/or Supply Chain related experience.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to interact with vendors, carriers, 3rd party providers and internal stakeholders.
- Familiar with performance management, including scorecards, root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint needed.
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.