Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is searching for a product professional who will be responsible for the overall access control and profile management products in Lucid vehicles. This role focuses on delivering a holistic physical and digital experience and will involve integration with access control devices, facial recognition and Infotainment applications, to name a few. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating delightful user experiences and know how to capture customer needs and glean insights in order to drive product decisions and ship great products.
- Develop and deliver features that continue to evolve the ingress/egress and in-car profile experience for customers
- Manage the Access Control and Profiles product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer by identifying and highlighting key pain points
- Work hand-in-hand with a project team that spans various software and hardware groups
- Partner with the User Research team to validate hypotheses and guide decisions at various stages of the product development life cycle
- Evaluate trade-offs and make uncomfortable decisions with the necessary data to support them
- Use agile principles in maintaining a product backlog and shipping software iteratively. Know how to prioritize and prioritize ruthlessly
- Be the in-house expert and evangelist for your product areas. Regularly benchmark against products in Automotive, consumer tech, software and other relevant industries
- Provide updates and report status to stakeholders, when necessary
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in consumer tech product management
- Experienced in developing best-in-class products, across both hardware and software
- Proven experience in managing products across the complete product development life cycle
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with an ability to influence team members in a complex cross-functional product development org
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline or similar
- Prior experience in Automotive, smart home or IoT is preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.