Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
This position requires an experienced product individual with a proven track record of helping take products online. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated strategic and business-focused approach to envision and deliver value for the customer via data connectivity. The candidate knows how to capture customer needs, glean relevant insights, define broad strategic roadmaps with the user’s needs at the center while managing internal stakeholder expectations, work with external partners, collaborate with other PMs and drive software/hardware feature execution across the organization. Experience working with wireless carriers is highly desirable.
- Develop and manage the connectivity product roadmap to illustrate cutting edge yet meaningful experiences.
- Drive business and customer value from connectivity programs by prioritizing customer needs over competitive benchmarks.
- Partner with UX researchers and data teams to develop short term and long-term vision for connectivity grounded in extensive user research.
- Separate the signal from the noise. Capture and document stellar requirements from the market and internal stakeholders. Leverage analytical frameworks to ruthlessly prioritize initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing and other product managers to ensure a unified vision and deliver various aspects of the connectivity strategy in sync.
- Develop detailed feature requirements and roadmaps. Work with in-vehicle, mobile and online portal teams to execute features required to complete the overall connectivity experience.
- Use agile principles to write user stories. Plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage feature releases using best practices for continuous integration and deployment.
- Lead product launch co-ordination and communication between partner and internal marketing teams.
- Partner with QA and vehicle integration teams to test end-to-end functionality for owned features.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a feature owner or product manager focused on connectivity experiences for physical products or wireless carriers.
- A minimum of 1 complete product development life cycle for driving features.
- Direct working experience with key ecosystem players including wireless service providers and technology partners, is preferred
- Experience working with cellular service providers on customizing data plans to suit organizational objectives, is highly desired.
- Experience working on products with global reach, is highly desired.
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production.
- Experience working with Systems Engineering across cross-functional SW and Electronics teams.
- Experience with test and build aspects of software development.
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar)
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.