Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Service Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact for Lucid Service Center clients. The Service Advisor will be responsible for communicating and interacting with clients to deliver the highest level of Lucid customer experience while assuring client needs are met. This position requires you to work with clients to determine which repairs/services are necessary, write clear repair orders so technicians can accurately maintain/repair Lucid vehicles right the first time, and redeliver client vehicles after services are completed. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. This role will require extended travel to Newark, CA and Casa Grande, AZ for training and temporary assignments.
- Greet clients promptly and offer excellent customer experience at all steps of the service process
- Ensure clients thoroughly understand the service process, and are comfortable at all steps of their experience
- Properly perform the walk-around and write-up processes, accurately ascertaining primary concern through verbal interview and visual assessment (assess client needs accurately)
- Consult with technicians regarding appropriate service options where needed
- Accurately document client concerns for diagnosis and repair by technicians (write RO)
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C’s
- Explain all service options to clients including time and cost estimates
- Track all client vehicles through the maintenance and repair process
- Ensure that work done meets Lucid’s exacting standards before vehicle is returned to client – act as the last QC step
- Invoice and collect payment
- Perform a thorough redelivery process, ensuring all client needs have been met, client understands all services performed, and answer any questions that may arise
- Perform customer service duties such as answer phones, scheduling appointments (where needed), and calling customers to update them on repair status, or to follow up after repairs are completed
- Develop rapport with clients leading to lasting relationships
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years providing excellent customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and patient demeanor
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- General automotive knowledge (not required) or willingness to learn
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to clients who may not be familiar with industry terminology
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Previous OEM specific EV experience and training
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.