Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Service Manager will be responsible the day-to-day operations of the Lucid Service Center, effectively managing a team of advisors, technicians, and parts staff. The Service Manager position will be responsible for building a world-class team focused on delivering the highest level of customer experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership within the organization, setting an example for their team while encouraging continuous improvement. Our ideal candidate exhibits a hands-on, can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. The Service Manager will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. This position will require extended travel to Newark, CA and Casa Grande, AZ for training and temporary assignments.
- Manage and develop Service Team members and the day-to-day service business, including customer service interactions, reporting, and repairs
- Ensure the team is providing the highest level of Lucid customer experience while developing lasting relationships
- Address any client concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Possess a working knowledge of all industry standards, regulations, restrictions, etc. and ensures department compliance
- Delegate and direct all service tasks, ensuring client vehicles are repaired and returned on time
- Monitor employee work and provide guidance, ongoing training, and development as needed
- Work effective with Service Center technicians with the understanding that you may need to assist in repairs of Lucid Motors vehicles
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Lucid Motors mission and the importance of your contribution through your role as a Service Manager
- Assist with or perform administrative tasks
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 10 years varied automotive service experience
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, motivate, and lead individuals, groups, and vendors
- Verifiable track record of excellence in Customer Service
- Previous experience as an automotive technician
- Willingness to assist on repairs on an as needed basis
- Exceptional organization and the ability to drive continuous improvement in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a world-class team from the ground up
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Advanced ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Previous OEM specific EV experience and training
- ASE Certifications
- EPA 609 Certification
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.