Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Service Technician position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs). Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. This position will require working with multiple departments on pre-production, show, and early production vehicles.
The position is based in Millbrae, CA, but will require temporary assignments in Newark, CA and Casa Grande, AZ.
The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair Lucid Motors vehicles
- Work in Newark, CA and Case Grande, AZ to assist with pre-production and special event vehicles
- Ability to demonstrate and teach learned technical skills/knowledge with others
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite to properly and completely document all customer vehicle interactions
- Maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and general electric vehicle systems
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the service team (i.e., advisor, manager, etc.)
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C's
- Creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for creating positive client experiences
- Ability to work remotely and support mobile service team as needed
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of High Voltage systems, Low Voltage systems, and Electric Vehicle powertrains
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- EPA 609 Certification
- ASE Certification(s)
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with EV diagnosis and repair
- Previous OEM Master Technician Certification
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.