At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The QA Technician will have the opportunity to champion quality and food safety for their assigned lines within the Beyond Meat facility located in Malvern, PA. Opportunities are available on both 1st and 2nd shifts. Technicians may work weekends and alternate shifts to support production operations.
- Measure quality attributes and ensure that all CCPs meet requirements. Use this data to partner with the Operations team to ensure production meets all QA standards.
- Collect samples and manage all quality and food safety documentation for their assigned line(s).
- Support line trials and new product development.
- High School Diploma/ General Education Development
- Basic English proficiency; Bilingual preferred.
- Experience in quality assurance desirable but not required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- Position requires working in refrigerated conditions (<40oF) primarily and some time in freezer conditions (<10oF). Position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, kneel, bend, and consistently lift up to 50 lbs.