Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Community Manager executes the Lucid brand voice across marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative storyteller who has a deep understanding of brand voice, tone, and style and an unwavering understanding of tools, social technology and native platforms - as well as the curiosity to discover the next emerging thing. This person is also experienced in and adept at building a strong community presence through direct fan interaction and audience growth tactics that maintain brand quality, integrity and mission.
- Manage relationships at scale; establish an ongoing cadence of communication and outreach with the Lucid community, and deliver product and marketing messages
- Activate the Lucid community with initiatives and scalable programs that support Lucid’s full range of marketing activities
- Respond daily to all consumer posts and foster an active community across the Lucid’s social and digital platforms, including in-the-moment content and posts as they develop
- Monitor digital conversations taking place across third-party platforms (forums, Reddit, etc) and engage when appropriate
- Maintain community management response documents
- Identify on-brand moments via UGC and trending topics
- Use social listening and analytics tools to generate insight, fuel social conversation and identify opportunities for heightened engagement or content creation
- BA or higher
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with social media native platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Reddit)
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in the luxury or high-tech industries
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.