Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Director of Compensation & Benefits is responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and administering a comprehensive compensation and benefits strategy and programs for Lucid Motors. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to C&B programs and technologies. The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of employee compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs and any other employee benefit plans offered. The selected individual will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy including work/life balance programs and innovative benefit structures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identify best practices and benchmarks; and develop recommendations for modifications to align to HR strategy and business goals
- Partner with HR and leadership on appropriate C&B packages to recruit and retain talent
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations
- Lead strategy and design and manage provider relationships to deliver quality benefits programs to remain competitive and cost effective
- Effectively plan and direct the implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrollment efforts, operating procedures, and controls
- Responsible for all ACA reporting and keeping the company current on all regulatory changes affecting benefit plans
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about C&B
- Prepare annual budget for C&B and manage expenditures related to benefit programs
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing C&B programs and new initiatives
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Executive presence and demonstrated to influence, build trust, and develop effective collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects and programs to successful completion, including building productive, cross-functional relationships and aligned objectives
- 10+ years’ experience in senior management and/or Compensation & Benefits
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to Total Rewards programs (FLSA, Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.)
- Operational experience with HRIS administration and payroll systems
- Experience with vendor-relations and multi-state employers preferred
- International experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multitask to manage multiple projects while maintaining a close attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess proven operational, project management, vendor management and leadership skills
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification, PHR, SHRM-CP, CCP or CBP a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.