Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Event Support Technician. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of vehicles as well as a passion for working in customer-facing environments. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Travel with the Marketing & Sales teams, providing technical support & upkeep of marketing & sales vehicles
- Support new market launches and gallery/service center openings
- Become an embedded part of Beta Build, becoming a technical expert in Lucid vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair Lucid Motors vehicles
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in busy customer-facing environments
- Enjoy direct customer interaction and supporting Marketing & Sales events
- Flexible work availability and ability to travel as needed to support Sales & Marketing efforts (up to 100% at times)
- Ability to travel internationally
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating positive customer experiences
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate with individuals, groups, and vendors
- An innate drive to maintain product and company reputation, always complying with company communications policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proof of excellence in your past position, while demonstrating profound creativity in resolving problems
- A passion for our mission, our people, and our customers
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Startup experience
- Experience supporting Marketing & Sales events
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments
- Fabrication experience
- Ability to drive non-commercial truck and trailer
- OEM Certified Master Technician
- EPA 609 Certification
- OEM Specific Technician Training
- Automotive Technology/Technician Degree or equivalent experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.