Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Payroll Systems Analyst to be responsible for configuration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and operation support of payroll systems, including time and attendance/timekeeping/workforce management. Advise on new capabilities to enable the business and identify and pursue system and process improvements to ensure data accuracy, operational efficiency, and good employee experience.
- Configure, test, maintain, and operate UltiPro Workforce Management, Kronos, and any future payroll-related systems.
- Coordinate with other HRIS Analysts and other system owners.
- Support Payroll operations, including researching and resolving Payroll issues and process flaws.
- Develop and deliver reports and data analysis.
- Provide subject matter expertise to enable new payroll capabilities, enhancements, and improvements to meet business needs.
- Employ an employee/user mindset in all work.
- Implement the Payroll systems to be durable and scalable as the company evolves.
- Document configuration and related processes and procedures.
- Create job aids for employees, managers, and administrators.
- Provide training to employees (e.g., Payroll, HR Operations, Client-facing HR).
- Test and debug changes to ensure successful deployment usage.
- Work accurately and diligently to ensure projects meet all established timelines for on-time, successful deployment.
- Seek ways to implement more efficient and scalable systems.
- Raise questions and concerns promptly to leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Administration or other closely related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years payroll and time-keeping configuration and operation.
- 3+ years HRIS related and/or HR Data Analytics experience.
- Experience configuring UltiPro Workforce Management and Kronos.
- Configuring Kronos' Application Setup module and fully understanding the impact UltiPro tables have on Kronos.
- Configuring Kronos for a manufacturing workforce.
- Configuring Kronos for a retail and service workforce.
- Additional HRIS systems.
- Optimizing and automating payroll processes for better efficiency and employee experience.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Good written and verbal communications, including following directions, documenting processes, explaining options, and explaining consequences and issues.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.