Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master/Program Manager to join the Digital Customer Experience Marketing team and help drive the delivery of our global initiatives.
You are a natural builder who is passionate about digital. You have a significant experience guiding and coaching scrum teams on how to use agile practices to deliver high quality digital products to our customers. You enjoy fast-paced environments, thrive under ambiguity, and embrace change passionately.
- Manage development projects and facilitate sprint releases
- Assess the scrum maturity of the team and establish a plan to improve efficiency
- Coach the team and business stakeholders to be value focused while keeping customers and owners at the center of our thinking
- Implement and support principles, rules, and processes
- Conduct all scrum-related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives and client demos
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance
- Report to the Marketing Web Development Manage
- Experience in playing the scrum master role for at least 4 years for a digital team that was diligently applying scrum principles
- Ability to mentor individuals and teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in IT/software, e-commerce, automotive, or consulting
- Experience with working in a multi-team collaboration environment
- Proficient in project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Scrum or project management certification
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.