Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Payroll, to own global payroll for the company, including accurate and efficient payroll operations, scaling globally, working with HR, Accounting, external partners, and driving exceptional employee experience. The successful candidate will bring leadership, payroll expertise, and global payroll experience to support the rapid growth and success of Lucid Motors.
- Own and manage the global payroll team, programs, projects, and processes
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of regular payroll in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Ensure data accuracy and process integrity
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all reporting and filing requirements
- Assist with month-end accounting close and related procedures
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Collaborate with HR and Enterprise Systems to manage payroll service providers
- Anticipate, assess, and manage issues and risks independently
- Quickly resolve issues when they arise, address the root cause, and recommend mitigation plans to build business resilience
- Continuously drive improvements, automation, communication, and education to increase quality, improve employee experience, and enable rapid scaling
- Proactively identify, drive, and scale improvements in payroll systems, policies, and processes
- Provide expert advice and execution to achieve business goals related to payroll
- Drive change management and successful adoption of all payroll changes
- Collaborate closely with our internal Business, HR, and Finance teams
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (such as HR, Accounting, Finance, IT, business functions, and external service providers)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in operations management, Human Resources Management, or another relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in payroll leadership, including management of in-house payroll
- Hands-on experience with different Payroll, Time and Attendance, Human Resources Information Systems, and Payroll Service Providers preferred
- Global company payroll experience strongly preferred
- Manufacturing and Retail payroll experience preferred
- Diverse HR experience (payroll, operations, benefits, immigration, etc.) preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to manage effectively numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Excellent written and oral communications, including education and change management
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to support operations
- Demonstrated ability to design and proactively improve operational processes
- Demonstrated delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead and drive Payroll without constant direction
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.