Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Service Assistant position works with other members of the service team to make sure the day-to-day operation runs smoothly. This position requires someone with the ability to handle a rapidly changing work load, and can prioritize accordingly. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Provides a world-class customer experience to all Lucid Motors clients, internal and external
- Move and stage vehicles as needed
- Wash vehicles as needed
- Deliver parts to technicians as needed
- Assist other service department members as needed
- Performs other administrative and support functions as needed
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Passion for creating positive client experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn proprietary software
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience in luxury retail
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.