Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Software Engineer. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptualizing and building applications in cloud environments
- Architecting Cloud applications which scale efficiently.
- Architect a Microservices in Cloud, using optimal design for peak performance.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code reviews
- Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, Microservices.
- Leading a team of highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers and utilizing their abilities to achieve big goals.
- Inspire the engineers to push themselves to their personal best and beyond.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Data Structures, Algorithms and writing code.
- Should have sound understanding of distributed systems and its paradigms.
- Has prior experience, designing a system which scales from ground up.
- Proficiency in a major programming language like Golang, C/C++, Python
- Hands-on experience with Containers and Container Orchestration. Docker and Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Messaging Queues and the Pub/Sub design pattern.
- Hands-on experience with setting up a Full Stack.
- Experience with API design and services.
- Experience with developing software which scale.
- Experience in establishing high quality code base.
- Working knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, REST etc.
- Working knowledge of TLS/SSL
- Experience with Kafka and MQTT message brokers.
- Sound understanding of REST, API design and distributed systems in general.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience working with cloud-based systems.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.