Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager, Big Data who is looking for a challenge, enjoys thinking big and looking to make their mark on an extremely fast growing company. We are looking for someone who will manage large-scale data programs, define milestones, success criteria and deliver products on time. Be part of a group who will be building large and building fast, working with a very talented team of engineers and collaborating with the brightest mind in the Automotive industry.
- Manage large-scale data programs, define milestones and success criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on-time.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Design metrics, reports, dashboards and BI solutions
- Implement Agile project execution with Agile iterative process.
- Own and keep up-to-date our data dictionary, document data schemas and metrics.
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Writing Python and SQL scripts to create data pipeline
- Perform data analysis using data engineering and BI tools.
- Use Zeppelin and Presto to prototype data solutions.
- Lead efforts to communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and priorities for data engineering and data science.
- Work with various teams on data integration projects, bringing in data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Constantly communicate our vision, features, priorities, deliverables, and goals to our stakeholders via program documentation, launch announcements, release notes, brown bags, seminars, user trainings.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 7+ years of experience in data engineering, business intelligence and data science.
- Hand-on experience with data warehousing, data architecture, modeling, data analysis, trends and statistical analysis.
- Hands-on Experience in Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on big-data and analytics project management experience.
- Strong technical experience in large distributed systems, Data Warehousing/Data Lake at scale
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex technical projects and delivering high quality products.
- Practical knowledge of Agile project execution and Agile iterative process.
- Great ability to identify and translate emerging trends and customer needs into workable product proposals.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to contribute to technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Proven strong cross-team and cross-org stakeholder management. Ability to influence, motivate, and align people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Metrics driven: Experience determining effective program KPI's and using them to measure program success and issues.
- Experienced in project management. Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Good at facilitating discussions. getting the right people in the room, let conversations run their course while they are productive, move them toward consensus when possible, and make hard decisions or escalate, as required.
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.