Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Treasury organization at Lucid is responsible for global cash operations, managing liquidity risk, managing banking relationships, manage short term and long term borrowing strategies, manage corporate and entity level capital structure, debt financing, corporate insurance, managing risk exposures such as FX, commodities and interest rates and investing Lucid’s cash balance.
The Senior Global Treasury Operations Analyst will assist Lucid’s treasurer in helping build world class treasury infrastructure to enable global expansion. You will bring a growth mindset, attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities and help us in building many of these functions from the ground up
Some of the interesting projects you will be working on:
- Help expand Lucid’s banking capabilities by identifying global banking partners and setup processes and procedures for global treasury operations
- Help setup a liquidity management structure for retail expansion in the US
- Administer bank and investment accounts and ensure proper authorizations and controls
- Work closely with accounting to assist with payments and account reconciliations
- Drive treasury’s technology and automation needs by interfacing with internal and consulting teams implementing SAP
- Work closely with FP&A to put in place accurate, cash forecasting reporting
- Monitor bank accounts and investments and invest excess cash according to Lucid’s investment policy
- Design treasury SOX controls, respond to internal and external audit requests, and provide recommendations to control structure in close collaboration with the internal audit team
- In addition, while the treasury team expands, you will also get an exposure to the other areas of treasury
What we are looking for:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 4+ years of experience in Treasury with a global company
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a technical field. MBA / CFA / CTP preferred
- Proven analytical, communication skills and can present ideas and complex issues in a concise manner
- Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously
- Experience with global banking operations and setting up global liquidity pools
- Experience with treasury systems, bank portals and SA
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.