Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for inspiring and dynamic leaders to build Lucid with us. Studio Managers will have responsibility for the overall performance of their Studio.
As the leader of a Lucid Studio your primary responsibility will be to facilitate and support the Studio team with the successful articulation and delivery of the Lucid brand and ownership experience. Studio Leader’s should be creative, motivating, and dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences. They will provide direction, leadership and counsel to all members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Ultimate accountability for sales performance and achievement of Studio objectives
- Recruit, train and develop a high performing and customer focused team from scratch
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role play, lead by example and show active presence in all Studio activities
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained and motivated for success
- Participate in 360° reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for improvement and create training and development plans for all team members
- Provide a strong supporting presence on the retail floor while behind the scenes setting direction, giving guidance and overseeing operations
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement
- Take responsibility for all people and safety issues and bring to swift resolution
- Recognize the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio activity
- Understand, track and report out sales performance
- Understand the value of data integrity and its collection with an ability to evaluate, condense and present effectively
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data. Develop and propose recommendations
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will influence your local market
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility, charging infrastructure and AD space
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 4-8 years of related professional experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Penchant for nurturing and leading exceptional customer-oriented teams.
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations.
- Understanding of the importance of data.
- Sales driven and team oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.