Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The battery module is at the core of all Lucid Battery technology and is central to all current and future products. We are seeking a seasoned expert to join our team, lead technical development and push the limits of design. This is a demanding role with close cross-functional collaboration between the enclosure, systems and cell teams.
- Lead development on battery modules from concept through production
- Design with excellence at system and component level, with great attention to every detail
- Optimize mechanical designs for performance, size, weight, durability and cost
- Think creatively and apply first-principle engineering to solve tricky problems
- 10+ years High Voltage DC component design
- 5+ years in Automotive Industry
- Previous ownership of complex parts that have shipped in volume
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and material selection
- Mastery of mechanical technical fundamentals
- A flair for creative design with a critical approach to solving tricky problems
- Experience in a previous technical leadership or mentorship role
- Demonstrate previous cross-functional collaboration to solve problems
- Design release engineering experience
- A desire to work hard and push boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 15+ Years High Voltage Battery Experience
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Master's Preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.