Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production
- Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical electric vehicle components
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++
- A proven track record of developing and delivering software for embeddeddevices or controllers
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and architectures
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- Hands-on experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshootingboth software and hardware
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with AUTOSAR configuration tools
- Experience in the field of automotive software development
- Experience with board bring-up
- Experience in developing and debugging the MCAL layer and the RTE of the AUTOSAR stack
- Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
- MS preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.