Rise to the challenge of climate change with a team that has the heart and the resources to deliver.
Form Energy is developing and commercializing giant, inexpensive, long-lasting batteries that can be located anywhere in the world and plug into the existing infrastructure that generates electricity. These batteries will reshape the electric system, making it possible to fully rely on renewable energy year-round, eliminating the need to burn coal and gas for electricity. The company’s core technology was invented at MIT and is supported by category-leading investors including Coatue, Energy Impact Partners, and Breakthrough Energy Ventures.
We appreciate the beauty in creating something meaningful. We also understand that people thrive in a culture that cares about collaborative relationships and mutual respect. Our executive leadership and investors are aligned and support the allocation of significant time and money towards equity, inclusion, and diversity. Form Energy is also committed to addressing climate justice while advancing technology.
Join Form Energy to amplify your impact and feel immensely proud at the end of the day.
We are looking for a hands-on individual to help us develop our core technology by contributing to our prototype assembly and lab organization. In this role, individuals will work directly with our engineering team to spend time in the laboratory building, troubleshooting, or maintaining cell builds and facilities.
What You'll Do
- Inspect, organize and prepare device components and hardware
- Complete work from various teams adhering to individual timelines
- Document and organize device assembly notes for performance traceability
- Maintain laboratory conditions in a fashion that facilities cleanliness and productivity for other lab users
- Track equipment and PM schedules using a cloud based organizational tool
- Monitor and offer recommendations for keeping Cell Assembly SOPs up to date
- Facilitate installation and assembly of new equipment
- Lead and participate in laboratory organization events
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of electrochemical testing and related chemical hygiene experience
- Familiarity operating electrochemical device testing using equipment such as Maccor, Arbin, VersaSTAT and/or Solotron
- Experience with laboratory waste streams and general chemical hygiene
- Experience using cloud based organizational tools
- Familiarity with organizing and maintaining hardware inventory
- Strong communication skills within a group of peers and broader organization
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.