Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an automotive Assistant Project Manager to work in the High Voltage team at Lucid. If you're the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution and has excellent organizational and communication skills then we want to talk with you!
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
In this role you will be embedded within the High Voltage Team and work cross functionally within the Hardware Engineering department. As part of the team, you will support a Sr. Technical Project Manager by maintaining documentation, organizing purchasing, communicating with supply chain, and helping monitor high voltage issues through JIRA. The primary focus will be within the High Voltage Architecture team.
- Assist Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Maintain High Voltage team Jira tickets, Excel, and Smartsheets
- Create purchase requests using SAP to support design and testing efforts
- Build strong relationships with the High Voltage team
- Establish team awareness of release status, mass tracking, Jira issues
- At least 2+ years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing industries
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Some project management and engineering design experience
- Experience working with International OEM partners
- Desire to expand into larger project management role
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- MS or BS in related Engineering discipline or MBA
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.