Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for inspiring and dynamic leaders to build Lucid with us.
The Associate Manager of a Lucid Studio will have the primary responsibility to support the Studio Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the location’s activities and acting as deputy Leaders.They will be naturally organized with strong leadership skills and a focus on efficient and effective operations management.
Associate Studio Managers must be agile and driven with an inclination for coordinating and developing all team members to consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences through education and enjoyable interactions. They will provide organization, support and counsel to all members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Support with the recruitment, training and development of a high performing and customer focused team.
- Responsible for the achievement of Studio objectives – including sales performance.
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role play, lead by example and show active presence in Studio activities.
- Manage and coordinate Studio team scheduling.
- Take ownership for Studio assets, including test drive vehicles.
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained and motivated for success.
- Participate in 360° reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for improvement and create training and development plans for all team members.
- Execute on a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the Studio Leader with all people and safety issues and bringing to a swift resolution
- Recognize the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio activity.
- Understand, track and report out sales performance.
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data. Develop and propose recommendations.
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will influence their local market.
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility, charging infrastructure, and AD space.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 4-8 years of related professional experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Penchant for nurturing and leading exceptional customer-oriented teams.
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations.
- Understanding of the importance of data.
- Sales driven and team oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.