Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Program Manager for the interiors team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of the interior development efforts at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for simultaneous projects. You will work closely with the manager and director as well as design, craftsmanship, UX, supply chain and testing/vehicle safety departments to lead the design efforts and balance the utilization of all of engineers to work together to accomplish projects within budget constraints and delivery timing.
- Track progress and encourage team work to hit each milestone on time
- Operate cross functionally to coordinate the activities of multiple departments
- Utilize Jira to communicate engineering tasks and progress
- Utilize Confluence to publish critical information
- Provide regular progress updates to management of KPI’s.
- Track design release and engineering change requests through Lucid ECR system
- Manage flow of data between engineering and suppliers
- Track development of new technology and innovations with suppliers
- Develop processes with engineering to improve efficiencies.
- Coordinate data flow between Design, Engineering, and Suppliers
- Track and maintain the timing
- BOM management
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Extensive working knowledge of interior systems
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Able to develop automations that integrate with excel, Jira and Catia, VBA, Python etc.
- Experience with the 3dx platform
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.