Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Work with manufacturing and engineering teams to understand functional requirements for manufacturing simulation and digital factory tools
- Work with engineering tools and IT to understand the out-of-the-box (OOTB) capabilities and limitations of the current tool sets including CAD/PLM, Digital Factory, etc.
- Serve at Level 1 contact for technical and licensing issues – working to help solve application issues with the engineer, Lucid IT and software tool providers (including OEM and service provider).
- License management including:
- Enrollment (including working with IT partners to establish new license services)
- Team Needs assessment
- Monitoring (including the establishment and use of license monitoring tools)
- Management of manufacturing tools issues in Lucid’s corporate helpdesk management tools
- Documentation of issue resolution and growing the corporate knowledge bank
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of engineering simulation and modeling tools including
- CAD/PDM/PLM (CATIA 3DExperience strongly preferred)
- Manufacturing Simulation (DELMIA 3DExperience strongly preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Automotive engineering experience preferred.
- Scripting / programming (VBScript, Python, C++ etc.) skills strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills for one-on-one support and presentation to groups (e.g., user forums)
- Ability to work with a broad spectrum of business partners (internal and external) and drive timely resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical discipline
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.