Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a IT Systems Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional with advanced networking competency. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Operate as a technical expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to Storage, Virtual Machines, Systems Management, Cloud Services, Monitoring, File Serving, Capacity Planning, and DR.
- Perform IT implementations, performance analysis and optimization, monitoring, problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation.
- Continually analyze and work to improve quality of services offered by IT.
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Suggest improvements based on technology, best practices, or changing requirements.
- Provide regular management updates on advantages and potential opportunities for new technologies and automation.
- Work with and manage outside consulting technical subject matter experts as needed.
- Help resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 3 capacity.
- Train/Mentor junior staff members as appropriate.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of experience working with Windows Server environments.
- 5+ years of experience working with VMware ESXi.
- Experience with mission-critical services and applications in an enterprise environment.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Self-motivator able to take tasks or projects and run with them
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skills.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and vision.
- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Certificate Services/PKI
- Experience with Dell EMC VxRail
- Experience with Isilon NAS
- Experience with SolarWinds
- Experience with Linux
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.