Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The role of the Inside Delivery Associate is to engage with customers and businesses who have ordered Lucid Motors vehicles. Our Inside Delivery Associates guide customers through the ownership of their vehicle, collect critical customer information, and assist in the coordination of vehicle delivery. We prioritize a world-class customer service experience and our Inside Delivery Associates play a key role in continuing to build upon the Lucid Motors brand though their delivery of an unparalleled experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to the accurate collection and recording of customer information and possesses demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are an active listener, attentive and articulate, capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) that helps customers on their buying journey with Lucid. You are meticulously detailed, well-organized, and understand the critical nature of setting daily priorities.
The Inside Delivery Associate role combines sales, customer service, and business development requiring a high-degree of customer-focused energy.
- Engage customers by phone and email
- Collect customer information in preparation for vehicle delivery
- Record information and ensure data quality in multiple systems
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers
- Collaborate with Field Sales, Inside Sales, Order Operations, DMV Operations/Contracts, Field Delivery and other teams as required
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience you would personally want to have
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, support or other customer-facing role
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening and, customer relationship skills (empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question-asking)
- Ability to obtain a DMV Salesperson License
- Self-starter and quick thinker with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.