Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the Supervisor, Inside Delivery you will be a player/coach responsible for supervising a team tasked with connecting with customers, collecting customer information, and coordinating vehicle delivery. This person will need to possess strong communication skills and have a proven track record of leading high performing teams in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to the accurate collection and recording of customer information and possesses demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are an active listener, attentive and articulate, capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) that helps customers on their buying journey with Lucid. You are meticulously detailed, well-organized, and understand the critical nature of setting daily priorities.
The Inside Delivery Supervisor role combines sales, customer service, and business development requiring a high-degree of customer-focused energy.
- Supervise the Inside Delivery team
- Track targets/KPI’s for the Inside Delivery team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the Inside Delivery processes
- Enforce high standards of process execution through reporting, dashboards and reviews
- Collaborate with Field Sales, Inside Sales, Order Operations, DMV Operations/Contracts, Field Delivery and other teams as required
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience you would personally want to have
- Engage customers by phone and email and collect customer information in preparation for vehicle delivery
- Record information and ensure data quality in multiple systems
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers
- Communicate and implement relevant changes impacting the team
- Help develop Inside Delivery SOP’s and workflow documentation in collaboration with the Business Systems and Sales Enablement teams.
- Participate in recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Inside Delivery Associate team members.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
- 3+ Years of sales management experience
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening and, customer relationship skills (empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question-asking)
- Ability to obtain a DMV Salesperson License
- Self-starter and quick thinker with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Extensive proficiency with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Proven success as an Inside Delivery or Operations Manager strongly preferred
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Prior experience in the EV and/or automotive sector
- Prior management/supervisory experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.