Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Senior Manufacturing Electrical Specialist will be responsible for taking the lead role in designing new manufacturing and prototype equipment at Lucid. The Senior Manufacturing Electrical Specialist will work closely with Manufacturing Operations, Facilities, Product Engineering, New Product Introduction and other cross-functional teams to ensure electrical test equipment is properly designed and installed.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead technical efforts of teams engaged in complex
- Communicate feedback from test systems to leaders to improve quality & FTT
- Ensure the team is addressing and incorporating top internal and external indicators
- Provide test system results to other teams (e.g., powertrain, handles/locks/mechanisms, exterior ornamentation, chassis and interior)
- Chart EOL first run issues
- Train electrical repair and inspection personnel on all new model changes
- Assist repair personnel with difficult-to-diagnose vehicles
- Ensure availability of latest diagnostic equipment
- Supervise first run issues at all EOL testing and MES control points
- Maintain ongoing communication with repair operators to identify high repeat repair items
- Identify design related issues to software
- Involve supplier quality and Incoming Quality to resolve quality related issues
- Coordinate internal plant resources (IT, maintenance, production)
- Serve as subject matter expert for all equipment maintenance and functional issues
- Ensure equipment is production ready at all times
- Report software issues to integration team
- Experience working with the following equipment: robotics, end of arm tooling, pick and place automation, position sensors, material handling, fluid dispensing, deflection analysis, vision systems, conveyor and laser cleaning/ metrology
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 8+ years of Electrical Systems Engineering in the automotive industry
- Experience in the automotive Powertrain and/ or General Assembly electrical test equipment design/ sustaining is a must
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Catia
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.