Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Board Support Package Engineer who has the ability to work with the team to build stable Connectivity platform.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in board bring-up activities, package and Create Software Development packages for the Application Development, Source code organization for efficient build process. Ideal candidate would be with proficient knowledge in Board Support Packages and Yocto Build Environment. Working experience in WiFi, LTE, GPS modules is a plus.
- Should have proficient knowledge in Linux Environment for bringing up the HW platform.
- Should have proficient knowledge in Networking/WiFi/LTE/GPS kernel drivers and bring up process.
- Should have proficient knowledge in Yocto build environment to build different recipies
- Create efficient build processes which reduces the time to build the Software development cycle
- Must have working experience with Boot loaders board bringup processes
- Must have 5+ years of experience in working with different HW platforms.
- Experience with different processor architectures and cross compiler platforms
- Experienced with different types of boot processes and file systems.
- Experienced in memory and file partitions and packaging the Firmware by using compression techniques.
- Should do a thorough job of validating each component of the BSP
- Experienced in working with Secure File System and platform component
- Experience in Secure Boot would be a plus
- Experienced in bench marking platform BSP boot time, bringup processes and teardown processes
- Experienced in Linux Hardening techniques.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards build Board Support Package in Yocto build platform.
- Must have thorough knowledge in Linux System.
- Must have good understanding of Memory layout for Kernel, User space applications.
- Able to debug Kernel driver issues
- 5+ years of developing Board Support packages for embedded Linux platforms.
- Must be able to create Software Development package for the application developers.
- Strong understanding Networking concepts and experienced in Cross compiler platforms.
- Experience in Yocto build platform and creation of recipes
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.