Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.As part of Lucid Motors Product team, the Connected Vehicle Portfolio Integration Manager (Connected Vehicle Products & Platform) is responsible for innovation and delivery of connectivity features on Lucid Motors’ in-vehicle telematics platform globally. The Portfolio Integration Manager will ensure development and execution of robust work plans, incorporating program deliverables for vehicle, cloud, mobile app and 3rd party implementations from teams internal to Lucid Motors and from Lucid Motors partners. The successful candidate is responsible for and the subject matter expert regarding telematics, digital UX/UI, infotainment and future automotive trends.The position will develop and integrate global implementation plans and milestones for Lucid Motors connected features across multiple vehicle programs through coordination with cross-functional teams in Product Development, Mobility, Marketing, IT, Vehicle Operations, Sales and Service and Lucid Motors Partners. Partner with Vehicle Programs, Component Design & Release Engineers, Product Owners / Managers, Program Managers and Functional Leads on release scope, timing requirements and constraints for connected feature rollout.
- Define and develop connected vehicle customer experience ideal state and assure integration with overall vehicle launch programs (recognizing UX/CX is a subset of activities related to an overall vehicle launch).
- Manage and provide leadership and oversight to all teams to ensure governance processes are properly established and consistently followed, with the right processes, tools, resources and techniques to achieve goals and deliver business value.
- Lead the program team through Gate reviews to ensure all criteria for passing gates are complete. Chunk program into sub-components (i.e., releases/iterations) to deliver identified business functionality and ensure linkage to CTQs and make recommendations.
- Communicate program status, issues and risks to respective program stakeholders.
- Work with key partners to align on business & support processes. Coordinate activities to assure end-to-end integration of systems and processes to deliver the intended customer experience.
- Actively and consistently coordinate all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead regular customer experience design workshops to gain input from impacted parties and to develop alignment on the process design to deliver the intended connected customer experience
- Report on program status with defined governance committees (e.g., Steering Committee), product launch managers, and global connected vehicle stakeholders.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in STEM, Marketing, Finance, or a related discipline; Masters or MBA would be a plus.
- 5+ years managing large enterprise programs including experience managing multiple concurrent large enterprise programs requiring extensive x-functional integration.
- Business Experience in feature function decomposition and work breakdown structure development to develop plans for implementation
- Experience defining the desired customer experience and adapting the program delivery
- Good understanding of technical product management and product marketing
- Strong communications skills with the ability to effectively liaison between multiple cross functional managers
- Ability to construct quality work plans and deliverables from minimal definitions and to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience with systems engineering fundamentals and quality / reliability methods including FMEAs and DVP&Rs, for both in-vehicle and off-board systems
- Thorough understanding of product development methodologies for engineering design and development
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills; team-oriented Strong written and oral skills - able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences
- Broad understanding of embedded systems and development milestones, vehicle CAN signal analysis, antenna and packaging design/ development, cloud connectivity and integration, backend enterprise systems integration and mobile applications integration to develop x-functional program level deliverables and project planning
- Experience analyzing key marketing data to provide recommendations based on a sound business case is essential.
- A keen understanding of brand strategy, and how to implement.
- Must have a strong analytical skillset, ideally with experience in pricing strategy.
- Must be comfortable presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.