Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Chassis Electrical Integration Engineer, you will design, develop and validate the systems responsible for electrical chassis control.You will engage with software engineers, integration engineers, and system owners across the company to develop and deliver world-class steering, suspension, braking and vehicle dynamics systems from concept to production.
- Develop the requirements and specifications for braking, steering and suspension control systems from initial concept to SOP with excellence and great detail
- Create, execute and document system design validation plans to include virtual, HiL and vehicle-based activity
- System calibration and measurement
- Networks design and integration (CAN, Ethernet and LIN)
- Issue investigation and resolution by open-minded use of all tools available
- Work closely with software engineers, integration engineers, and system owners across the company
- Work with multiple complex projects in a demanding environment
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A strong desire to create state-of-the-art engineering products as an integral part of a very capable team
- Excellent problem-solving ability, using fundamental principles and data-driven decision making
- Desire for continual learning
- Deep knowledge of automotive communication protocols
- Competent use of Vector tools (CANape, CANalyzer, CDMStudio, etc.)
- Strong understanding of automotive diagnostics
- Ability to read and work with electrical schematics
- Bonus: Hands-on practical experience in prototype development
- BS/BEng or MS/MEng, or equivalent experience, in relevant engineering discipline
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.