Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Business Planning Analyst to support the Sales organization’s aggressive growth plans. This person will build forecasting and planning models to drive decision-making around key Sales programs while considering how said models will ultimately impact customer satisfaction and loyalty. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical background and is highly motivated to help build a world-class, data-driven luxury sales organization.
- Create quarterly business plans to align all relevant teams and individuals
- Build forecasting models and provide data-informed insights to assist leadership in managing Sales programs such as:
Demand planning and Sales targets Headcount forecasting Compensation and incentive strategies
- Work closely with Sales, Product Planning, Order Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics to create a model for vehicle production and geographic allocation
- Contribute in developing Lucid’s customer vehicle delivery program and customer-facing financial programs
- Develop market-specific strategies to support Lucid’s expansion into new markets
- Partner with the Operations and Data Engineering teams to develop the data sources needed to advance Lucid Sales’ forecasting models beyond excel workbooks
- Provide support to business partners for ad-hoc initiatives
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience in business planning, strategy, finance, or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, or quantitative Business fields
- Advanced proficiency in building business planning models in excel. Experience with Python and Jupyter Notebooks a plus
- Functional knowledge of SQL and the ability to manipulate large datasets
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical mindset, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of how certain programs impact said experience
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a fast-paced and sometimes unestablished and ambiguous environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.