Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The candidate is ideally a product management professional with experience in gathering and defining automotive infotainment homologation features and managing the localization of infotainment features across multiple geographies. The successful candidate will be a tenacious self-starter with demonstrated history of delivering excellent non-US-centric experiences. You will have technical product acumen, proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, the tenacity to develop ideas independently. You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and prioritize detailed homologation and localization features, and translate them into actionable work packages
- Define and drive adoption of the localization strategy and requirements roadmap for all current and future aspects of the infotainment system and mobile apps.
- Partner with fellow product managers, in-house homologation experts, legal advisors, members of the marketing team as well as engineering counterparts
- Manage the design, development and testing of said features with a team of designers, user researchers and engineers
- Drive and meet the release schedule in partnership with engineering counterparts and the QA team
- Select and manage localization tools and vendors where necessary to achieve business goals
- Partner with product managers, user researchers and data scientists to define key performance metrics, implement useful analytics tracking capabilities, and evolve the program based on continuous learnings
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a homologation and localization product manager in the infotainment, mobile or embedded software space
- Proven track record of product localization strategy development and implementation management, with a minimum of 2 complete product development life cycles of shipping complex homologation and localization feature sets
- Experience using agile/scrum/sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Proven leadership experience managing interdisciplinary teams across design and hardware/software engineering
- Experience with localization tools and vendor management, including but not limited to language localization and management platforms
- Experience with test and build aspects of software development
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar)
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.