Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Returnable Container Management Specialist. This position will report out of our offices in Casa Grande, AZ, and report directly to the Manager, Reverse Logistics. The roles and responsibilities of this position will consist of managing and tracking Lucid Motors owned returnable containers between external suppliers, and internal Lucid facilities. This position will also be responsible for managing the expendable back-up process for returnable shortages. Candidates will be responsible for providing monthly reports for container shortages. Candidates will also be responsible for managing RRR (Repair/Replace/Refurbishment), and container cleaning processes. Finally, candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective field, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures proper tracking of Lucid Motors-owned and customer-owned returnable containers and dunnage.
- Works directly with 3PL on the management of returnable containers
- Evaluates the supplier returnable container inventories daily.
- Maintains the monthly and event-based inventory account adjustments including scrap movements.
- Analyzes container shortages and utilization of alternative packaging to determine root cause of shortage and responsibility.
- Manages returnable container repair, refurbishment and replace process.
- Assigns costs for expedites/ alternative packaging to responsible parties.
- Evaluates missing containers and debiting of responsible parties.
- Evaluates demand vs. loaded quantities vs. shipped quantities vs. delivered quantities of containers to ensure proper container handling is in place and delivery service meets the contractual requirements.
- Special Projects – Support logistics management and team on select projects
- Manage communication with internal colleagues in production, shipping & customer service
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain, or other related degree; or 4 years’ experience in Logistics Project Management.
- Two or more years’ experience in a logistics function or materials management preferred.
- Experience with SAP WM
- Strong Excel skills to include the use of pivot tables and macros
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- As a Returnable Container Management (RCM) Specialist, you will be responsible for returnable container accounts for a group of suppliers. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain, and two or more years of experience in a logistics function. Experience with automotive OEM or suppliers is strongly preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.