Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking an RTV Account Specialist. This position will report out of our offices in Casa Grande, AZ, and report directly to the Manager, Reverse Logistics. The roles and responsibilities of this position will consist of managing damaged components that are dispositioned as scrap to return to vendor, or to be moved to scrap yard for disposal. This position will also be responsible for creating weekly/monthly reports of shipments to customer sites, material receipts, shipments and inventory adjustments. Candidates will also be responsible for issuing SCARS to suppliers for non-conformance and tracking any revenue streams as a result of continued non-conformance. Finally, candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective field, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Completes comparison of materials data from company system against customer system data
- Moves customer materials as needed systematically
- Completes discrepancy screening of customer materials and contacts customer for closure
- Creates various daily reports to include; reports of shipment to customer sites, materials receipt reports, open customer purchase order reports and variance reports
- Conducts warehouse inventory tracking using Inventory Management Systems
- Completes data entry of receipts, shipments and inventory adjustments in customer web portal
- Completes quarantined materials purge requests from customers
- Monitors emails for transfer request and creates orders to ship to customer sites
- Communicates with company and customer contacts including; program managers and customer buyer/planners to answers questions regarding shipment and receipt information
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Engineering or relevant field
- 0-2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Automotive industry experience
- Strong program management skills within a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors.
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to speak Mandarin with reading and writing a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.