Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are looking for an exceptionally well-rounded candidate for our global Retail Operations team. We are seeking individuals with a broad set of programming skills and experience in hands-on roles serving as a trusted technology advisor in start ups preferably.As a Business Systems Architect, you will help the business unit understand the technological capabilities of solutions proposed and create application and integration approaches to solving complex business problems.
- Explore best practices and innovative approaches from across different organizational needs and rapidly create and deploy Proof of Concept using technologies such as Salesforce, Sharepoint etc.
- Drive user productivity and organizational collaboration
- Extend software investment, leveraging the power of data and integrations across the environments to deliver a tailored experience across multiple channel system.
- Interact with many different roles across the Company to architect and position the most appropriate solution to meet the stakeholder’s needs.
- Communicate the benefits of private and public cloud based architecture to stakeholders as we look to transform our business.
- Present technology, application development, infrastructure, security and integration capabilities and how they can all be leveraged for best outcome for the customer.
- Rapidly build and present customized working proof of concepts highlighting technical capabilities and innovation available on our platform and cross-cloud approaches.
- Participate in required technical events, training and possibly certifications to maintain, grow, and acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively present the value of solutions.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software or Other Engineering, MIS and 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to understand Business & IT requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present your recommendations to executive, technical, and business audiences.
- Ability to think strategically and to advise us on opportunities to transform our organization based on cloud computing innovations.
- Knowledge of application development including understanding of enterprise application architecture, Integration principles and tools
- Enterprise Data Management tools and methods
- API and Event centric design patterns
- Principles of network, application and information security.
- Web based and mobile application development and architecture
- Database fundamentals
- Application lifecycle management
- Lifelong learner, inquisitive, practical, and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience working as an architect, solution engineer, IT consultant or developer in a customer facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions. We are open to a variety of backgrounds.
- Service or consulting role in the industry
- Start-up experience wearing multiple hats
- Knowledge of or experience working with existing Salesforce Platform (Lightning web components and Force.com) development experience a plus
- Technical Salesforce & other professional Certifications are beneficial
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.