Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are seeking a Global Supply Manager to support the Service (After-Sales) organization. The GSM will be the subject matter expert for the Service organization’s commodity strategy. Necessary engagement with design engineers and manufacturing operation teams will be needed to source, plan and execute Service deliverables that will ultimately ensure the highest customer experience.
- Establish a strong, efficient and reliable supply chain strategy for Lucid Motors’ Global Service Supply Chain
- Establish supply continuity with suppliers and strengthen overall position through strong contract and price negotiations to mitigate supply chain risk
- Generate RFPs for Service requirements to review, analyze and provide business recommendations
- Identify and partner with external and internal suppliers
- Partner with Production Supply Chain and Planning for end to end supply strategy; including sourcing, contract terms, manufacturing & distribution capacities, etc.
- Perform business assessments and reviews
- Establish strong relationships with executive leadership at suppliers and be the point of escalation for timely resolution of supply, cost and quality issues at suppliers
- Team with the Service New Product Introduction (NPI) and other Engineering teams to strategize about product changes
- Partner with Planning to establish forecast for sourcing requirements
- Support End-of-Life supply planning
- Lead and manage projects related to supply chain initiatives
- Perform day to day procurement activities
- Support daily escalations from field and prioritization for execution
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5 years of relevant supply chain experience and/or relevant Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
- Strong automotive experience
- Service and spare part knowledge is preferred
- Product launch, lifecycle management or Start-Up experience is desired
- Excellent project management, time management, critical thinking, analytical, and judgment skills.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform high with minimal supervision in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiation and written/verbal communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.