Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is seeking a motivated and experience Material Planner for the Service organization. This role will oversee the daily aspects of supply planning, forecasting and driving strategic projects for this new but critical role. A successful Material Planner is highly analytical, detail-oriented and can build strong relationships to set the foundational processes to ensure the highest customer experience.
- Oversee the planning and ordering of time-critical materials to support Lucid’s Service (After-Sales) organization
- Efficiently utilize MRP and maintain data attributes to ensure accurate demand signals (i.e. lead times, MOQ’s, lot size, safety stock) while identifying and resolving system issues
- Identify key forecasting dependencies and complex trends for the service environments when historical data metrics are limited
- Coordinate with Suppliers and Warehouse team to resolve shipment discrepancies
- Identify and lead process improvement projects related to execution and planned growth for our new product launches; including understanding BOM structures related to forecasting
- Maintaining optimal inventory levels while minimizing freight cost
- Work closely with the supplier base by resolving issues to ensure On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) performance is achieved with all the proper documentation
- Using data to continuously improve efficiencies and to create clear communications for leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Purchasing, Distribution/Logistics, Engineering, NPI, etc.
- Work closely with the Procurement team to improve supplier performance and provide guidance into future purchasing strategies
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in Material Planning in an automotive or manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of ERP operations with focus on MRP and EDI processes
- Experience in New Product Introduction, Product Lifecycle Management and BOM and Supply Chain operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to continuously develop, improve, and maintain processes
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate effectively with individuals, groups, and suppliers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.