Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.As part of Lucid Motors Product Planning team, the Cross-carline Product Manager position is responsible for developing cross-platform strategies/requirements through research and analytics. The successful candidate is responsible for and the subject matter expert regarding infotainment, telematics, powertrain and future automotive trends.This role serves as a principle contact between Global Product Marketing and Product Management in terms of defining cross-platform technology/features/powertrains along with their related market price in the North American market. The Cross-carline Product Manager will provide support and direction for model-line Product Managers in order to have consistency and clear strategy among the entire Lucid family of products. On occasion, they will also be responsible for developing their own papers and presentations for senior management on these product topics, including preparation for Executive Committee discussions, Global Product Marketing Committee and Voice of Market submissions. This position also requires on-going communication with internal stakeholders, agency partners and Retailers to ensure a consistent understanding of product features and attributes.
- Develop cross-platform strategies based on competitive analysis and emerging trends.
- Provide analytical support to product managers regarding segment forecasts, market share development, lifecycle actions, and option planning.
- Present and define future strategy with Public Relations and Marketing teams for accurate positioning and communication strategies.
- As subject matter expert, the Manager will define, communicate and instill overall product positioning and communication strategy that is then duplicated in every external effort.
- Represent the Company and product at external events. Engage with retailers and customers to understand opportunities for feature/product enhancement.
- Manage and support full-time staff, while investing in personal development and growth.
- Perform other duties as required.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, or a related discipline; Masters or MBA would be a plus.
- 3-5 years relevant product planning experience, preferably in Automotive is essential.
- Knowledge of product planning processes in the Automotive Industry is required.
- Experience analyzing key marketing data to provide recommendations based on a sound business case is essential.
- A keen understanding of brand strategy, and how to implement.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have a strong analytical skillset, ideally with experience in pricing strategy.
- Must have strong business acumen, and the ability to work with people at varying levels within the organization.
- Must be comfortable presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to travel (approximately 25% of the time); and
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.