Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Senior UX Copywriter, You will be fully focusing on Lucid Motors digital products, partnership with design team and product owner to develop the intuitive, delightful product experience from language, globalization and translation perspective to our end user, you will be also working with engineer group, deeply involve into the production cycle to make sure providing the best product translation solution.
- Help develop incar experience and other related products for the Lucid fleet of luxury electric vehicles
- Working with design and product leadership, driving product language vision, collaboration with designers in design systems to work on product language style and evolving writing guidelines
- Responsible for all text strings within digital product, to make sure it’s getting excellent tone and manner and matching with Lucid Motors product vision.
- Managing and maintain design documentations and inventory, helping design team transferring all design files become standard documentations
- Responsible for text strings translation into multi-languages for product globalization, collaboration with design and engineer team to maintain the product master string table
- Collaboration with legal, marketing, brand team, Influence and adapting feedbacks into the product languages, also making sure the products are getting aligned with other domains from language perspective
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 6 years + experience within writer related role
- Experience designing and developing the large skill of documentation set
- Experience with creating tone and manner style guide
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX/UI design process
- Experienced with global product development cycle.
- Experienced with Automotive domain is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.