At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.OVERVIEW
Brand Ambassadors, working with the Regional Field Marketing Manager; are part-time employees that are the face of the brand at various field marketing events including in-store sampling demos (~3-4 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 3-4 hours per demo)
- Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos
- Build relationships with store managers and team members during in-store demos
- Leverage relationships for preferred merchandising and POS placement
- Drive placement of the Beyond Burger in the meat set at retail stores
- Use demo schedule to gain secondary displays during grilling season / holidays
- Coordinate with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels, display areas, and demo guidelines
- Cook samples and educate new & existing consumers on products, ingredients, benefits, and usage
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all required info into tracking system
- Communicate success stories, key learnings and other activities to Regional Field Marketing Mgr.
- Create a unique consumer experience to increase brand awareness and build consumer loyalty
- 0-2 years field marketing experience as a brand ambassador
- Access to a computer or smart phone for reporting sampling results and uploading photos
- Ability to engage a crowd a crowd and have a naturally outgoing personality
- Excel and PowerPoint proficient
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Strong time management skills, able to work independently, and results-oriented
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- Must be located within close proximity to Hamilton downtown.
- Must be able to be on feet for extended periods of time
- Lift 30+lbs
- Work Week Days & Evenings
- Progressive, open minded and lead by example